TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happed with the TTU Base server?

Go down 
+2
Monkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What happed with the TTU Base server? Empty
PostSubject: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 am

I can’t connect to 87.117.205.117:33000 for a couple of hours. Is the server hacked again or is it just offline…. scratch
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 am

im not sure there seems to be a few problems with the server vaD3r will get on it i think just be patiant for now ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 pm

server was running fine until there was a xp shuffle vote that passed. now the server is down again.... (i had a connection interupt, and not only from my side but also from the 2 other players that where online)

So i think we have to wait some time until we can play again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Did anyone of you manage to play on the TTU base server the last couple of days? It’s seems that the “connection interrupt problem” comes back every time the server is running for a couple of hours.

I did enjoy playing on the server together with lots of other TTU members but now its seems that TTU is losing members because of the lag/downtime of the base server. Is there any possibility that we can make the server running fine again and rejoining TTU players that also want to shoot instead of only jumping around? Wink ....
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am

I can't play on TTU clan base server, always its bugged or if i even see it on list. Cool
Back to top Go down
NooB

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:18 am

Server had problems. Now It is up. Only if map is Fuel dump then dont connect, fuel dump is glitched.

~GreetZ NooB
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm

i noticed that the server goes on and off my ET server list ... i thought maybe you was just bringin ttu back in so you were fixing it alot and making server changes or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

The last few days i didn't had any problem on this server. So it's seems that the problems are gone now.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 pm

i still have problems though.. it sometimes doesnt show on the list for me. but i got xfire now.. it fixesall problems.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

Yea its more simple to go through xfire and yea, there is no more problems in CB atm Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 am

hey quite a few people were playing cb yesterday. made me happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 am

Just happed some strange thing on CB server. There was a sort of server reset. Half why the city map (don’t know the real name. but the map where the naked girls walk around) I where disconnected. So i did a reconnect. Now the steel plant map was loaded and i lost all my XP (not my admin level) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happed with the TTU Base server?   What happed with the TTU Base server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happed with the TTU Base server?
Page 1 of 1