TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messed Up Clan Base

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Messed Up Clan Base Empty
PostSubject: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 am

So today i went to CB server and what i saw: Glow was on and whats more important> Sniperwar was on Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Guys.. if u do panzerwar or sniperwar, please put things back to normal if u leave >.< Coz CB is frag server not sniperwar server.Sniperwar command isnt for every lvl so it cant be done by lvl 6 or smth like that. I hope this was last time i see such thing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:30 am

And i just tried to go to TJ but someone has banned me permanently??!!
Who the hell did that?? Oh and btw, the reason was: faggot
Could u please unban me?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 am

I was banned too but now i think everything is fixed Smile Atleast i hope so Smile

//EDIT: Everyone r unbanned now Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:51 am

Thx Thez for unbanning me cheers . Btw, have u catched the guy that banned us?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 am

Ofc i cant do it coz im only a poor council member xD But Vad said he will deal with it and lets all hope he will catch him Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm

the guy on tj yh i think is my fault i recruited him.. but i had nothing to do with clan base i dont leave glow or anything on ask handy, i always turn off
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:09 pm

O.o Then who was it? Only lvl 12 and higher can put that on.. I didnt, Mc didnt, Like left. Monkey or vad then..

//EDITIts noone's fault coz TJ hacker came to TJ today afternoon and told us he did it and no worrys now. Case Closed Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm

good to know someone solved a problem without my help... xD ...jsut shows wat great members we have...good job guys...and btw ther was a guy called Maverik that came to TJ...he tried to ban me but i guess he forgot to put his hack on cuz it didnt work xD...ban him or anyone named runescape (cuz they r the same person) ...once again good job guys
Thanks,
Death
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 am

I give u guys, a little more info Razz That hacker had problems with Helguard earlier so he thought he could payback hel and so he hacked both servers. But he didnt know hel had left TTU long time ago. But as Vad belived in that hacker as he said he wont do it again.. And Vad didnt ban anyone Shocked
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 am

Messed Up Clan Base Fcd997bcc2431946514747f01314ebd5059b209d
i took this screen shot after a guy looged in with 17 level so i set him 0 he later said he stole mckenzies GUID so keep be on the weary side and make sure something similar doesnt happen if possible he had the name Radio as well.
peace,
Monkey.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am

how the fuck did he get my giid the cheaky fucka
wtf... oh my hog how did he get my guide
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am

IceCube said u setted some1 8. Idk he said so and thatshow he fingered u and got lvl.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

wtf i hav no idea who the fuck that is lol...saying hes my friend...id rather kick his lying ass...bich
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 am

That same guy was on TJ with me and death day after tomorrow... ($KY) But he seemed a bit noobish Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 pm

$KY Is just ordinary player.. He didnt harm TTU Smile That other guy did it: rusty_rova >.<
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

thes the guy used about 20 names.. an i didnt set the hacker 8 and from finger u can only get certian digdits of a guide its not enough to hack and get the full guide / etkey to get all the info from the servers.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:23 pm

No i didnt ment u set hacker 8. I ment u recruited new member, huh? What lvl did u set him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messed Up Clan Base   Messed Up Clan Base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messed Up Clan Base
Page 1 of 1