TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
|TTU|Death|L!T|
|TTU|Thez
|TTU|TrusT|TA*R|
|TTU|Helguard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Helguard

|TTU|Helguard

!!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 am

Hiya all, Sorry to be a pain, But could you remind members when in servers or on xfire TO BE MORE ACTIVE ON FORUM, Being in the clan also requires you guys to be active on Forum as well as servers and it is good to know that everyone is still active

If any one has any problems or is also going to be away for some certain amount of time Please inform Either me or VaD3r or leave a message on the clan, Also if you are going to leave Please don't just leave, tell us whats happening because otherwise it is hard for us to keep track of the roster from time to time.

xXx Helguard

afro
Back to top Go down
|TTU|TrusT|TA*R|

|TTU|TrusT|TA*R|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 am

I have some probs with my Xfire. An Xfire exeption.
Dunno what it is but it isn't good.
So give me some advise.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 am

I was afk on Friday till Sunday and i will be away aGAIN on Tuesday till maybe Thursday or Friday.. WE HAVE HOLIDAYS!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm

im being inactive till sunday...im in St.Louis...cya l8er...be back
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 am

Im inactive in this week, i go on a land for while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 pm

IM BACK
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 am

WELCOME BACK! xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Danger|TTU|

|TTU|Danger|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 pm

have been inactive last weeks due to serious pc probs, still have no own comp atm so i hope that i can be as much active as possible.... see u all guys fighting, bleeding and scriming for the TTU empire
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm

well i agree ive been in 3 days .. but tbh its not just the forums that need to be active, i dont understand why in the last 3 days ive been on all the time and havent seen a signle admin over level 5 but handy and nemesis.. thiers like 6-12 more higher admins that havent been active for like 2-7 days .... isn't this defeating the obj of having an admin with majow powers and responabilities???
tbh i know its not the clans fault, i know they may have issues of thier own an sutff like this so i cant say that all of them are always inactive.. but maybe more activity on the servers aswell?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:48 am

Wow u just said what i have been thought for last week.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 pm

lol
i aim to please
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 am

I'm being inactive for some time cuz im gonna be at my granma..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!Being Active!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forum :: Announcements :: Sub-Announcements-
Jump to: