TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things Are Changing Around Here.

Go down 
+7
igor
|TTU|Chr!$
|TTU|Helguard
|TTU|Thez
|TTU|Death|L!T|
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|
|TTU|VaD3rTM
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Things Are Changing Around Here. Empty
PostSubject: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Some of you might not know but TTU was once a very big Clan and was very popular among E.T players, I want to retain what old TTU was and make new TTU a huge success. TTU was the first Clan I made and the one I loved the most of all and I'm going to try and make new TTU like old TTU was starting with some changes right now:

IIB is now being renamed to AAT as it once was.

Alot of members have been complaining about promotions, how high people are getting and how quickly their getting promoted, well that stops right here. From now on every promotion made by anyone is run past me first and each promotion may only be by one level.

The Level system will also be reviewed and probably changed to match the old TTU standard.

This is the start of many many changes for New TTU and the restart of a Clan Empire that never gives up or gives in,

VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Very great post Vad3r and everything you say here is great!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Amen to that bro...i loved the old TTU...we were very active and yes i do think the old level system was much more organized that this one/.....there are way too many right now...vader is totally right....i think people shuld b way more active while this is happening so we have many on the servers and many more new recruits on the way...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 am

Halleluja to that, yeah! cheers I loved old TTU system too Very Happy It was great!

I can tell u this new TTU will be as cool and as great as old TTU was Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Helguard

|TTU|Helguard

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Cant wait to see the old TTU system back where it belongs,
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Chr!$

|TTU|Chr!$

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm

It sounds very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 am

Very nice that TTU is back.

Last edited by igor on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

if we keep to this plan as a basic then everything will be excellent just like old old times we need to produce some more posts containing recruitment rules ect, still, it's early days yet }=D
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

well im not in the clan so my opinion isnt valid but things ive noticed in the past are people having stronger friendships with people who can promote and the people who dont have as strong relationship tend not to get promoted as much, its just something that happens e.g: if you have one sweet left and thiers your best friend and just a mate then the sweet goes to your best friend every time.
^if you dont understand my example nvm lol Smile.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

lol r u trying to say that we have some examples of ur point Question
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am

Mckenzie that's same in evry clan. All who have better friendship with higher admins get faster, more levels. Thez your good exam.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 am

wow igor ur just fucking jelous coz u wont get higher admin.. So dont whine about that and be more active.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 am

i dont know yet if you have that here.. im just saying it happens in general you cant denie it happens it happened ALOT in G!X for example , anybody remember TaY from G!X?.... well he was in for 3 week and became [=AAT=] while i was in for 3 month and only got to level 6 then left.
the point im trying to make is always running promotions by vader will make sure this doesnt happen.
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:36 am

|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU| wrote:
i dont know yet if you have that here.. im just saying it happens in general you cant denie it happens it happened ALOT in G!X for example , anybody remember TaY from G!X?.... well he was in for 3 week and became [=AAT=] while i was in for 3 month and only got to level 6 then left.
the point im trying to make is always running promotions by vader will make sure this doesnt happen.

Kenzie i remember him, also in old TTU Donaldduck,Lopo get like week High Council Member levels.

Kenzie when i was 5 ½ month in G!X Black i get only level 7. Cool

Thez i think your the jealous one now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Kenzie i remember him, also in old TTU Donaldduck,Lopo get like week High Council Member levels.

Kenzie when i was 5 ½ month in G!X Black i get only level 7. Cool

Thez i think your the jealous one now. Laughing[/quote]

I Dont even want to know what Thez is jelous of ,,, could you and him possibly sort out your differences and grow up?.. all ive seen you both do is bicker and argue in the forums, you both have to ahve the last word,, please sould you sort it oout, if you dont like each other dont talk to each other.
the alst thing im guna say about it is admin isnt the most important thing if your only here for the admin then your here for the wrong reasons igor. think over your actualy reasons for being in the clan.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 pm

very true mckenzie....well put and u hav a good example...i dont promote too many people cuz i dont want to look bad...i hope i am a good admin....and thez ur gunna get ur ass kicked if u coment about this text box
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 pm

thnx death Smile.. ive been in the same situation of jelousy myself watching people get promoted before me and then after thinkin i just didnt care becuase i was still able to play and had fun at the server, nohting realy changed... so i jsut thought that whats the point in caring about admin,, ill get it soon enough, when its deserved

Last edited by |TTU|Mckenzie|TTU| on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm

that is a great way to think about it
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:17 pm

|TTU|Death|L!T| wrote:
very true mckenzie....well put and u hav a good example...i dont promote too many people cuz i dont want to look bad...i hope i am a good admin....and thez ur gunna get ur ass kicked if u coment about this text box

I do comment... U don't promote coz u even don't play in server. U knew that i say that, thatbcoz u said it?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:28 am

|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU| wrote:
so i jsut thought that whats the point in caring about admin,, ill get it soon enough, when its deserved

That's exactly how i think. We need to show example for those wanna-get-admin -guys.
Back to top Go down
igor

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:16 am

No no, you understand wrong, Kenzie i dont have to say last word, i have to say the truth Cool . And i have grow up, just care yourshelf before accusing somebody for fighting. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 am

what i saw was arguing. truth or non factual.. it was arguing.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 pm

lol thez u r now going to officially get ur ass kicked...hmmm who knows wat is gunan happen to u now...
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

i have no idea what all these disputes are about or why they started but i would like to less of them as i consider it spam as it has nothing to do with other members, dispute this either on xfire or pm's... would anyone else agree? =/ anyway i hope you lot sort your differences and quit the arguments Mckenzie has got the right idea =]
take it easy,
Monkey.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:19 pm

thnx monkey and yh i totaly agree wiht you it is spam,,, the topic cleary says 'thing are going to change around here' things realy should change.. arguing needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Changing Around Here.   Things Are Changing Around Here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Are Changing Around Here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forum :: Announcements :: Main Announcements-
Jump to: