TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How About Double Jump?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

How About Double Jump? Empty
PostSubject: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm

can you put double jump onto trickjump?
even with it on thier shouldnt realy be any complaints becuase its up to you to double press for double jump so people who only like single jump shouldnt be affected by the change.
its just alot of people that go to the tj server struggle to do the basic of jumps.
sorry for this, i know im not in the clan and shouldnt realy be sticking my nose in.
just wondering about it.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 am

Nah, u can always say what u think mate Wink As far as it doesnt offence anybody and wont be spam Smile

Btw that dj thing.. Im sure it effects gamma a lot.. And we have very much gamma maps and very much members that loves gamma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm

nice to see a server idea from pubbers as we try to appeal to you guys so it is appreicated but i personally dont see why someone would join a tj map to do double jump if you look at G!X for example no one would join their TJ as it had double jump but as soon as it went more pubbers joined i think that makes a good example
thankyou for your input would like to see what other members will write aswell just to see the otherside of the debate =]
thanks,
Monkey.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:24 pm

thnx for the opinion,, but seein what more people would say??/.. your hoping.. ive only seen 5 active members on the forums in the last 3 days.... and 5 is at a push tbh
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 am

we are still an early clan things will change lol give it a month or so and TTU shall rise like hell did in south park the movie but that has no relevance... >=]
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm

lol southpark rules.!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:13 pm

about dj. When i first started with TJ i was thinking the same way. Why is there no double jump, it must be a lot easyer with dj. But then I was starting to learn how to make a trick jump. And I did manage to finish some easy jump paths (still suck in TJ).

Now I don’t what double jumps anymore because that whout feel like cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About Double Jump?   How About Double Jump? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About Double Jump?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forum :: Server Base :: TTU TrickJump-
Jump to: