TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Security Is In Hospital :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Security Is In Hospital :( Empty
PostSubject: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Hes bro came to TJ server and said 2 days ago fucking 5 turkish came to club where Security, hes bro and hes friends were and unfortunally these turkish were drunk and started fight with Security, who was ALONE. Hes buddies were somewhere else and very drunk. Security beat 3 of 5 but there were 5 guys against him and he couldnt do any more and left the fight with some broken bones Sad But Security was tough guy and when turkish ran away, Security just laughed and said hi to his mates who just came to him Wink He cant play ET for bout 2 weeks and i think we wont be mad at him Smile

So lets hope he will be okay and can play with us after 2 weeks Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:03 am

who cant play with us for 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 am

haha secruity kicks ass by the sound of it =P
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 am

|TTU|Death|L!T| wrote:
who cant play with us for 2 weeks?

Lol Security, u dumbass xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:33 am

idk who that is lol soz....
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 am

|TTU|Death|L!T| wrote:
idk who that is lol soz....

wow Death.. ur TJ member, High One, and u even dont know ur members?? btw when did u last visited TJ server?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am

now u dont hav to get all pissed at me for not knowing 1 member...dont talk to me like that...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm

whats teh crack between death and thez. and who is security?...
he should come with me and train MMA... he sounds like he'd love it.
but answer me 1 question how do you all this is true for a fact.. do you know him?
or his friends?
becuase 5 in 1 the odds are agianst you ALOT.. and tbh with 5 on you .. you wouldnt stand a chance of taking 3 out of the equasion, thiers too much going on and too many around you unless you already been taught martial arts or been taugh self defense :/
not saying it isnt true.. just a little hard to belieave.. unless you know fro a fact its all true.
not being negative or anything,,, just seeems a bit far fetched.. i got jumped by traveleres/gypsy's cos i was wearing hensley top,jeans and burbry hat and new rockports... they said i looked like a chav so they kicked my head in,, and i went home and said that i took out 2.. when tbh i layed in a ball with my head in my hands, an i trained MMA (multi martial arts) and im trained for that kinda stuff and i still got my ass handed to me and teeth so far down my throat i could brush my teefh while wiping my ass
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm

yeah that sounds like a load of english trash pikeys to me like music to my ears when one of them gets there head kicked in lol
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

Ofc hes not my friend or smth, but idk is that bad of good at me, but i trust ppl when its worth to trust.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 am

|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU| wrote:
whats teh crack between death and thez.

Thez told Death that he is too often inactive and Death didnt like it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:38 am

u fricken got that right Twisted Evil ....but it is fixed now no worries
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 am

Yea good. And this is gettin a bit offtopic so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Is In Hospital :(   Security Is In Hospital :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Security Is In Hospital :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forum :: Announcements :: Sub-Announcements-
Jump to: