TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information For You All

Go down 
+2
|TTU|Helguard
|TTU|VaD3rTM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Information For You All Empty
PostSubject: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Ok well alots happened in the past hour for TTU, we've got a new server which I'll go into detail about more in a second.

First is the Clan Base XP Problem, basically its caused by the xp save trying to load before the maps do casuing the xp to be loaded but as its before the maps it doesn't go anywhere and gets deleted, I've got techs working on it as its easy to solve its just I'm not sure exactly how. Should be fixed by this afternoon if they sort it out quickly.

Second is our brand new server |TTU| TrickJump. It was old TTU's most popular server and was rated the best TJ in E.T by several rate tracking sites and now its back at last, not fully rebuilt yet but once Clan Base is all sorted I'll start working on TJ but for now basic things like several maps and all levels when you play have been enabled. Admin, more maps and mods will be added later once Clan Base is finished but feel free to TJ until you literally can't anymore and make sure you have fun.

Anyone wanting to transfer to TJ speak to me or Helguard about it, shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy the servers guys and thank you for all your hard work in rebuilding the TTU Empire,

VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|Helguard

|TTU|Helguard

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Nice work on setting up a new server VaD3r. The TJ Server is probably one of my favourite type of servers out there and VaD3r has a known history of making a damn good TJ server, Make sure you all have fun and Tj like you never have before,

TTU is rising and now is the time to get in on the action

Helguard
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

WOOT WOOT TJ it was fun today palying on it....we got Choco map guys go try it out!....i.p. is 193.238.85.148:27520
Back to top Go down
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 am

Very good work Vad3r and great we have tj again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Chr!$

|TTU|Chr!$

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Great work Vad3r Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard

|TTU|Helguard

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 am

New maps have been added to TJ By VaD3r so enjoy and have fun =o)
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Things are going to big in this here clan i can tell you now with confidence, TTU will be bigger and better then ever before! keep the TTU family close and we shall be unstoppable!!! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information For You All   Information For You All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information For You All
Page 1 of 1