TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Reset

Go down 
+4
|TTU|Death|L!T|
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|
|TTU|VaD3rTM
8 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 am

Due to recent Hack Attacks I've reset the server completely to wipe out any bugs that may have been planted, the down side being all xp and Admin Levels have gone, You will be set back your original levels so your not losing them so when you get to the server and you don't have a level or xp don't panic, you'll get it back. This is a good oppurtunity to mod the server a bit and get some new maps so if anyone has any map ideas I'd be happ to try some out on the server. Sorry for any inconvinience caused,

VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 am

Okay mate
Back to top Go down

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 am

HELP. I can't play ET during the server reset. What can i do now? Playing on another server.. No of course not only playing on the TTU server makes fun. Maybe looking a film on the telly... No, the only thing i can do is playing ET Shocked

VaD3rTM, can you say when we can play again? In the mean time I will startup my old computer and play Wolf3D to practice my shooting skills. And don’t laugh now, it is the game where it all started with...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am

The server will be fully reset soon please be patient guys.
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:08 pm

i think it is great vader...except for the problems with xp and admin.....i9 think it is great except for that....it may ba little laggy but it works and is cool
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Chr!$

|TTU|Chr!$

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 am

Ok. I am patiant Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 am

Cool Wink Ill be patient too Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Helguard

|TTU|Helguard

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Cant wait to Build my xP up and own you guys all over again xD have fun all
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 am

17593 wrote:
HELP. I can't play ET during the server reset. What can i do now? Playing on another server.. No of course not only playing on the TTU server makes fun. Maybe looking a film on the telly... No, the only thing i can do is playing ET Shocked

VaD3rTM, can you say when we can play again? In the mean time I will startup my old computer and play Wolf3D to practice my shooting skills. And don’t laugh now, it is the game where it all started with...

What a game!! i played it the other day on Xbox 360 but all i can remember from playing it on trusty old Windows 95 when i was a little lad was Hitler coming at you in metal body armor with 2 massive chain guns attached to his arms, love to see the game industry get away with that 'nowour days =DD
Respect,
Monkey.
;]
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 am

yo monkey u got xbox live?
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am

im afraid i dont, well technically i have xbox live but thats it, i need an actual xbox 360 for it to go with lmfao
xD
Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reset   Server Reset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Reset
Page 1 of 1