TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonights Updates

Go down 
+2
Monkey
|TTU|VaD3rTM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Some information for those who are active, tonight is another planned repair night and when I say repairs I don't mean somethings broken but more upgrades if anything, things that need doing etc. Any problems your having with the servers or forums please post them here so tonight I can work on them, things like the new Level system will be put in place, map requests from any of you and things such as that.

Now alot of you have notcied I've been away quite alot past few days and that deserves an explanation. Some of you might know I live with my Nan and she has a heart condition, now its not that serious atm but problem is she never wants to stop working on the house, cleaning, washing things like that so I have to look after her alot as she tired herself out but she's starting to get the idea that she can't just power round the house anymore so I should be around more and more with each passing day.

The new Level system is what old TTU had and could be compared to G!X's with Level 4 as new members and Leaders as Level 10 but with the addition of the TTU Council at Level 12. Now alot of people ask me, what does the Council do? Well I'm never good at explaining it off the bat but I'll give it a go. The TTU Council aren't exactly Server Leaders, although they have higher levels than the Leaders they are there to listen to the members and ultimately tell me what all of you want. Now I'm a very hands on Leader, I like to get in and mingle with the Members not just be stuck up and only talk to the top guys but I can't be there to listen to literally everyone so the Council gets your views together and alerts me. Another role they have is generally overseeing the Clan Operations and helping out around the servers, could almost be considered Clan Elders and yes I am looking for members for TJ, I've picked 2 Clan base Members but they'll be 2 per server but I don't want anyone asking for the position, I'll be watching and I'll pick 2 people who I think will fit the job.

To conclude things I hope everyone can see this is where TTU stops lagging behind the rest of the Clans and starts powering ahead, TTU was always a formidable force and she shall be once again so keep on fighting guys (and girls) your all doing fabolously,

VaD3rTM.

Last edited by |TTU|VaD3rTM on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
Monkey

Monkey

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:34 pm

thankyou for the update buddy i hope your nan recovers, i cant imagine what i would be like if my nan was that ill, i really do hope she does get better and soon but im glad to hear your looking after her though. Im sure all the work you are putting in will be appriciated by everyone in the clan, especially on TJ where it keeps freezing but main chat and the console ect still works thats the only fault i can see with the server and the odd lag here and there
thanks mate,
Monkey/Ernie

Last edited by Monkey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow your a good owner, all the other owners (well a fair few) at as you say stuck up and only confer with high ranked admins... they think their better then the lower levels but its the lower elvels too that keep the clan in buisness just by playing thier...
another thing is sorry to hear about you nana, hope shes ok as ive told you ive had a similar prolbem before.

ide like to request that everyone recognises they need to pull thier wieght.. being active is the most important part to sucess in a clan, and alot of the members dont realise that although thier only 1 person they do count and they do make a difference when thier offline/inactive, but a bigger difference when thier active a better and bigger difference.
^sorry i know its a bit off topic, delete it if you want.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Thanks for the support guys and hey no need to worry about Nan, she needs a bit of help now and then but she's a Battletank inside Razz She just needs some help along the way ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 am

Hehe Very Happy First of all, get urself a servant so ur Nan could rest and u too ofc Very Happy
Then there is question, i rly want to ask.. Is TTU female? xD

So suggestions time for TJ only from me Razz

Some maps plz (i could send them to u too if u want, just ask me via xfire):

1.Ofc let choco in Razz
2.ctrljumps_2_final (it might me a little hard for ppl, but lets give it a try Smile )
3.ldtj_b1 <=== I <3 it Razz
4.Supermario tj map for fun ^^
5.maniacmansion
6.Tjtemple3
7.Tutorialjump1
8.Ofc all the maps ur having in TJ atm
9.Some gammamaps too Smile

& bout levelsystem ill talk to u in xfire Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 am

thats alot of maps

how longs it take to add all these maps?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 am

Dunno but ill talk to him Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Handy|TTU|

|TTU|Handy|TTU|

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 am

I'd like if u add these maps to TJ: ldtj (as thez already said)
and extreme tricks. I have many good memories of it from the old TTU. Maybe u can add Tutorialjump 2 too.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 am

i though all the elvels would be different on clan base
level 4 being the lowest (basically G!X levels) that didnt change did it?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Vader the levels didnt change...wat happend with the plans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonights Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Updates   Tonights Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonights Updates
Page 1 of 1